Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Julio honored in China



Julio Iglesias received two historic awards in Beijing, on April 1st 2013:

-          First & Most Popular International Artist of All Time in China, an award given by Sony Music China and which was presented to Julio by the World renowned Chinese artist Lang Lang.

-          The Guinness World Records for the Best-selling Male Latin Artist.

“This is one of the most exciting moments in my career.”, Julio’s voice thrilled after receiving the awards. “I came to China for the first time in 1971. I imagined China as a great country, full of passion. And I was right. For me, dancing on the Great Wall, 20 years ago, was a moment of magic in my life.  This award comes from a country that’s been in my heart for decades. Thank you so much, China!”

(Source: julioiglesias.com)

No comments: